Here are a few photos to help put Derek's family into context, if you don't know them all...
Adam, Fred, Nori, Cami,
Tim and Tyson
Adam, Fred, Nori, Cami, Tyson, Tim, Danny, Derek
circa 1986
circa 1995
The whole fam
The whole fam1999
(Derek is the super-goofy one on the back row... this was taken days after we were married... wow, I had no idea!)
Tim and Tyson2004
This photo was taken only a few months before Tyson died. It was really sweet how close the two brothers became towards the end of their lives,
especially since they were six years apart in age.
August 2006
70.3 Steelhead Triathlon ("Half-Ironman")
Michigan
It would have been neat to have seen a few more brothers in these kind of competitions... at least we know that Tyson and Tim have finished 1st in the race that counts! :)

2 comments:
I looked on the Weaver family blog and saw the pictures from the Ironman. Way to go Adam!!! I cannot even imagine the feeling he must have had finishing. I'm sure his brothers were so proud. What a great thing for your family.
This is so awesome of Adam & Derek! You guys are such an amazing family! I love the picture of the young Weaver family and finally seeing a picture of Derek's sweet brothers! How blessed we are to be able to return back with them again someday! We love you guys, and are always in ahh of your greatness:)
Post a Comment