Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

laurdacooj said...

AUGH! She is so stinkin adorable! I just called Russ over to look at beautiful Janie who is such a little Weaver:). I can't believe she is so big! Its weird how our kids just keep right on growing:) Your pictures are fantastic! I'd like to book a session! When are you guys moving? Russ has been talking about coming to Ft.Co next summer since we didn't make it out this year and doing the Leadville 100 with Derek...:) will you guys still be around? Love you all!!!

Janet said...

You are so talented. Let me know when I can hire you for taking pics of our kids!!! Any news on when/where you're moving?

Jenna said...

jane looks so grown up! (okay, especially compared to a 7 lb baby...but still..) the pics are lovely- what a cutie!! i can't wait until there can be little cousins frolicking in the field together.

Bev said...

I love them. Great eye!

Erin said...

Amazing!

Dawn said...

She is so cute! Gorgeous family! If you're still going private please send me an invite. dawncav@gmail.com Hope you're all doing well! We're now in Dallas doing Transplant. UGG!

Tiffney said...

Brittany, she is adorable. If you are still going private will you please include me? tiffney_a@hotmail.com Your family is so darling and I am inspired by all that you accomplish. I would hate to miss out on your posts.

Alli Forsyth said...

She is so cute Britt....these are great pictures...We will be there for Christmas and are excited to see you guys. Tell Derek hi!

weavers said...

hey! I'm so glad I stumbled on your blog! It's good to see your family growing up. If you go private add us to your list kaylm4@aol.com
Kaylene & Matthew Weaver

Jamieson Family said...

britt, post more pics please. i just breast feed and look at blogs. such is life! Ilove your family pic at the top. must be horsetooth. sniff sniff...