At then end of a long day as I was putting sheets on the top bunk of the boys' bed (not a fun job) Reid said to me, "You know why I love you, Mom? Because you work so hard. Even when you're tired, you keep working."
***
Last night I was reading in bed when Luke came in because he couldn't sleep. So I let him crawl in next to me and I kept reading. After laying there for a while, Luke spoke up.
"Do you know how to clean out your feelings?"
"No, what do you mean?"
"Well, just like you wash your hands when they're dirty, sometimes you have to wash out your feelings. Mrs. Smith told us the tears come out of your eyes to clean out your feelings."
I also love Luke's preschool teacher, Mrs. Smith.

Luke, Reid, Ethan at Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah
September 27, 2009
3 comments:
These are all so adorable! Your kids are so cute. I love hearing all the things they say. Thanks for posting :) I love to hear what you guys are doing. We need to get together before you guys head out!
I love that---wash out your feelings! It's a great reset button.
Very handsome little devils! And smart to boot...
Post a Comment