Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nothing like a sweet sleeping baby girl

1 comment:

Meg said...

I have kept checking to see how things were going. I'm glad that you have arrived safely. Your house looks great. I can't wait to see more pictures.
You are such an amazing person Brittany. I'm sure your close friends are going to miss you so much. Good friends are hard to find and I hope you find more in your new home.
However, all of their girls need to take a back seat to the girl who gets first dibbs on any of your boys :).
Since you are going to be in the "area" want to run the Hood to Coast race next year? I'm thinking of getting a team together.
There's a lot of things we want you guys to come do with us. I may just have to call you.
Good luck with all the unpacking and organizing. Wish I could come help!