Britt!!!! What a beautiful blog. Where did you get your background? I need blog tutoring...from you!...Jane is beautiful. I just love you guys, and wish we were closer. I think I may cry actually. I'm getting really emotional over the whole moving thing. All our love from the Jamiesons!
5 comments:
She is ever so beautiful! So glad you are able to have some "pink" in your life! I sure love my pink one!
I long for the days of sleep like that. Too bad she won't remember it. So Cute!!!
She is so beautiful...makes me want to have another baby. :) I hope you are able to get some sleep in every so often.
BTW, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who has let their babies sleep on their bellies.
Britt!!!! What a beautiful blog. Where did you get your background? I need blog tutoring...from you!...Jane is beautiful. I just love you guys, and wish we were closer. I think I may cry actually. I'm getting really emotional over the whole moving thing. All our love from the Jamiesons!
She could not be any more beautiful!!
Post a Comment