Jane started smiling about two weeks ago, but it's becoming more and more frequent.


She also has a bad case of baby acne :( and when I went to take her picture while she was sleeping soundly this morning, she smiled just as I pressed the button. Maybe she had to prove that she's still adorable even with baby zits.
7 comments:
holy cow, are you sure that second one isn't reido??
I can't believe that's the same baby girl I was holding just a month ago... she's growing way too quickly!! and what an adorable smile!
Smiling already? Time flies. Her skin will clear up before you know it.
What a doll!! I love it when they smile at you. Way to go on capturing it. I'm always off by a few seconds.
Just another one of the Mega-smart Mini-Weaver children. She is so cute! We miss her (and all of you, of course)!
Hi Brit! Your family is absolutely beautiful!!! Jane is so precious and the boys are so handsome. It's so nice to see what's going on with your family on this blog. I sure miss you and can't wait to see you again. There aren't any plans in the works to go to CO, but as soon as there are I'll be calling!!! Love you, Janet
Your family is beautiful. I found Amanda on facebook and she said you had a blog so I thought I would try to find you. It looks like all is well with you. I am truly impressed you got to church only a few minutes late with four little ones. I have had four kids for 10 months now and I am still not even close!
Post a Comment