How in the world? I am amazed at what kids can do. I tend to believe that they are more intelligent and indenpendent than we give them credit for-they just play helpless because they can and we do it all. Sounds like you have a fun trip to Utah. We would love to get together one day before you leave. If you are moving to tri-cities area, I wonder if you will meet our friends the Galloways. You can check out their blog, I have them on my sidebar. You did say tri-cities, right? Anyway, let's keep in touch and get together at least one last time.
1 comment:
How in the world? I am amazed at what kids can do. I tend to believe that they are more intelligent and indenpendent than we give them credit for-they just play helpless because they can and we do it all. Sounds like you have a fun trip to Utah. We would love to get together one day before you leave. If you are moving to tri-cities area, I wonder if you will meet our friends the Galloways. You can check out their blog, I have them on my sidebar. You did say tri-cities, right? Anyway, let's keep in touch and get together at least one last time.
Post a Comment