Thursday, October 28, 2010

(Not even) 5 minutes of fame

Do you find it ironic at all that the doctor's wife is the one saying "I care about having a doctor who knows me and my family..."?

Watch carefully, you'll even get a close up shot of my expanding belly. :)

Jane was a great little patient (especially when she realized she wasn't GETTING shots, the photographer was just TAKING shots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny! I hope you would "sometimes see" him in the community. ;) You guys are the best. They are so lucky to have Dr. Weaver and his family in their town.

Jenna said...

these are great! i hope someone asks for your autograph soon.

how great to have a doctor that even changes your kids' dirty diapers and gives you foot massages :)

Natalie said...

Those were awesome. It was sad to see Jane in that hospital bed- then I remembered she was just acting :)

Little Joseph did a great job too. You were all wonderful!