I love that you guys have a girl! Maybe we'll get one someday. Those pics of the boys holding Jane are precious. How fun that she will have 3 older brothers...wait, I had three older brothers, yeah it will definitely be fun for her!!!
What a beautiful family. Do you ever just sit back and watch all your little ones, amazed how they all started their existence inside you? I do! I can see why they say that children are the greatest treasures in this life.
10 comments:
It's so true! There really is something different about the little girls! Mark's the same way.
She is like the perfect combination of all the boys! I love all the pink. She is so adorable. I want to snuggle her too! :)
Brittany, she is beautiful!! congratulations! I cant wait to meet the little beauty
What a sweetie!!!! I love the first picture of her all surrounded in pink. :)
It is true about dads and their little girls...you have an adorable family. We miss you guys so much!
1) that is so cute! now perhaps nick will see why i want all girls...
2) glad to see the janie :)
She's a doll. She definitely looks like a Weaver. Go Pink!!
Oh my gosh she's so cute!! good luck you two!! 4 kids?!!? WOW! it seems like only yesterday when ya'll just had Ethan! Amazing how time flies!
I love that you guys have a girl! Maybe we'll get one someday. Those pics of the boys holding Jane are precious. How fun that she will have 3 older brothers...wait, I had three older brothers, yeah it will definitely be fun for her!!!
All those pics are adorable! I like the one best of baby Jane and all the boys!
What a beautiful family. Do you ever just sit back and watch all your little ones, amazed how they all started their existence inside you? I do! I can see why they say that children are the greatest treasures in this life.
Post a Comment