As I was getting ready to leave for my haircut this morning, Luke caught me off-guard when he asked me, "What if you look so hot when you get back I want to marry you?" You better believe I'll remind him of this when he's 15.
What a champ! I love all your boys. I can't believe Reid is 7. Has it really been that long since we left FC? I'm excited for your new adventures to come in washington. My sister is moving to Denver this year and I'm beside myself. I know she's going to love it!
3 comments:
That is too funny. So are you going to post a pic of the new Do?
What a champ! I love all your boys. I can't believe Reid is 7. Has it really been that long since we left FC? I'm excited for your new adventures to come in washington. My sister is moving to Denver this year and I'm beside myself. I know she's going to love it!
LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment