I was going to say, "I'm sure Brittany LOVES that you posted that picture" - although I think Brittany is beautiful even half awake. You never look bad Britt.
Gotta love husbands! But that is a precious moment that was captured that I know you will love to look back on some day. Cuddling with my kids in the morning is one of my favorite things! :) BTW, Britt, you are always beautiful!!!
Ah, Labor Day...I thought I might actually labor on Labor Day, but no. I am more pregnant now than I have ever been. You look absolutely adorable. I love it when my kids want to snuggle...it doesn't seem to happen that often these days. They are getting too big!
5 comments:
Thanks, honey, for posting that beautiful picture of me. All of a sudden you've taken to posting to our blog, and you chose that photo?! :)
I was going to say, "I'm sure Brittany LOVES that you posted that picture" - although I think Brittany is beautiful even half awake. You never look bad Britt.
cute picture even if it wasn't ideal timing. the good news is- now i think you're allowed to put up any picture of derek that you want!
Gotta love husbands! But that is a precious moment that was captured that I know you will love to look back on some day. Cuddling with my kids in the morning is one of my favorite things! :) BTW, Britt, you are always beautiful!!!
Ah, Labor Day...I thought I might actually labor on Labor Day, but no. I am more pregnant now than I have ever been. You look absolutely adorable. I love it when my kids want to snuggle...it doesn't seem to happen that often these days. They are getting too big!
Post a Comment